How to install the Dying Light 2 Unlimited Weapon Durability Mod on PC
Dying Light 2 is the latest entry in Techland’s open-world survival series. The title was a huge success at launch and has managed to become one of the biggest Steam releases of all time. The first entry was already quite popular and it seems fans are dying to get the new one. The response has been pretty positive from both critics and fans, and it seems that 2022 is off to a great start. The modding community has also been quite active and has already added various quality of life features to the game. If you want to install the Dying Light 2 Unlimited Weapon Durability Mod, follow the steps below.
We’ve covered a pretty useful mod that lets you disable chromatic aberration and other post-processing effects, so be sure to check that one out as well. If you’re encountering technical issues like crashes during launch or gameplay, check out our guide on how to fix it. Apart from that, ultrawide users don’t have to worry as we have provided a solution to the limitations here as well.
Dying Light 2 Unlimited Weapon Durability Mod
Weapon durability is something that has divided players for a while. Some appreciate the level of immersion and the challenge it brings, while others feel it gets in the way of combat. Either way, if you’re not a fan of it, you can easily use this mod to disable it. Nexus Mods user nbk11231 created this mod and it’s already quite popular in the community.
So you can easily install it.
- Go to the following Nexus Mods page
- Under main filesclick on MANUAL DOWNLOAD. To do this, you need a free account.
- This will download a ZIP file containing the mod
- extract used 7zip or Winrar
- Now paste the data2.pak in the following location (where the game is installed)
When you next start the game, the weapons will not be degraded and will not have durability.
- If the folder already contains a data2.pak file from another mod, open both files with Winrar and drag the contents of that file into the other data2.pak file.
- If you want to remove the mod, just remove the data2.pak file from the source folder
We hope this guide was useful and you were able to install Dying Light 2 Unlimited Weapon Durability Mod on PC. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below.